The Lehman Methodist Church
300 S. York Road Hatboro, PA 19040
The Lehman Methodist Church was the first church built in Hatboro. It
was built in 1836 with money donated by Deborah and Joseph Lehman in
memory of their son.
Return the Historic Hatboro Main Page
This page is dedicated to the Citizens of Hatboro,
past, present, and future.
© 1997-2014 Pitrone & Associates