The Fire House and Town Hall
118 South York Road
The Town Hall and Firehouse was built in 1891. Over the years the
building has been used by the Enterprise Fire Company , the Hatboro
Police , and as a senior citizens center. The building is
now occupied by the Second Alarmers.
Return the Historic Hatboro Main Page
This page is dedicated to the Citizens of Hatboro,
past, present, and future.
Copyright © 1997-2014
Pitrone & Associates