The John Harrison House
221 S. York Road Hatboro, PA
The John Harrison House was built in 1742 and was used as a village
store. The building has been renovated and is now the main office of
the Hatboro Federal Savings Bank.
Return the Historic Hatboro Main Page
This page is dedicated to the Citizens of Hatboro,
past, present, and future.
1997-2014 Pitrone & Associates