The Loller Academy
414 S. York Road Hatboro Pa 19040 215-443-9100
The Loller Academy was built in 1811. The building was built from funds
donated by the estate of Robert Loller. The primary use was as a
learning academy. In 1990 the Academy was renovated by Borough Council
and is presently being used as Borough Administrative Offices and
Montgomery County District Court.
Click Here for
Hatboro Main Page
This page is dedicated to the Citizens of Hatboro, past, present,
© 1997-2014 Pitrone & Associates. All Rights Reserved.