The Toll House
The Toll House was located on the southwest corner of York and
Countyline Roads. The toll charge was two cents for a one horse
carriage. The money
that was collected was used for paving the roads. The toll gate company
sold to the state in 1918 ending the toll fee.
This page is dedicated to the Citizens of Hatboro, past,
present, and future.
Copyright © 1997 - 2014
Associates. All Rights Reserved.